Edrolo Score Improvement Guarantee
If Edrolo SAT doesn't improve your total score, we'll give you a full refund! Find your score on the right hand side to see the minimum improvement we guarantee.
Students who already have an SAT score above 2280 unfortunately are not eligible for our score guarantee, but Edrolo specializes in helping students in this score range understand how they can achieve their target score.
- You must have taken the SAT before.
- Your old score must be valid (i.e. less than 5 years old).
- E-mail us a copy of your "Before" score report to firstname.lastname@example.org when you sign up. A scan or screenshot of your official online score report is fine.
- Watch all of the lesson videos.
- Complete all of the Edrolo practice questions.
- Watch the video explanations for all the questions you answer incorrectly.
- You must reattempt all questions done incorrectly in the quiz and full test sections.
- Must have registered for Edrolo at least 60 days before SAT test
We know it may seem like a lot of material, but studying for the SAT takes some good old-fashioned hard work! However, we're confident in the effectiveness of Edrolo, so if you've done all of the above and you don't improve your score by the levels designated, e-mail us a scanned copy of your "After" score report and we will give you 100% of your money back.
What if I’ve never taken the exam before?
You can still use Edrolo, you just won't be eligible for the score guarantee!
E-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-855-554-6169.
|Edrolo Basic(1 subject package)||< 510||50+|
|510 – 550||40+|
|560 – 600||30+|
|610 – 700||20+|
|Edrolo Standard||< 1,520||180+|
|1,530 – 1,670||150+|
|1,680 – 1,820||120+|
|1,830 – 2,000||90+|
|2,100 – 2120||60+|
|2,130 – 2240||30+|
|Edrolo Deluxe||< 1,370||270+|
|1,380 – 1,520||240+|
|1,530 – 1,610||210+|
|1,620 – 1,790||180+|
|1,800 – 1,880||150+|
|1,890 – 2,000||120+|
|2,010 – 2,090||90+|
|2,100 – 2,150||60+|
|2,160 – 2,270||30+|